DAY 19
I will teach science to two section, so I have to teach in grade 5A and 5B in Mames. I hope this morning can to be happy day for me. I am very prod if my knowledge when I shared to my students can to be useful for them. Usually after rest students in grade 5A always waiting me to teach science, but this different because I must to teach earlier. So I am teach grade 5A before the rest. I am teach about description of star than characteristics of star. They very amazed with this topic. I am use different learning with some song to make them fun if they learning science. Sometimes I add games in the middle of lesson, they are very smart and so easy to understand my topic. After I explain my topic so usually they rest first before to  continue learning another subjects. This is first time I will teach slow learner in grade 5B about the moon. So I am little nervous, sir Richard help me to prepare all of I need to teach science. I am direct to teach science in grade 5B than I found new experience in here because this is very different students in here. They are very slow to understand what I explain to them. This is my challenge so I am try with slowly to explain my means. Every lesson science I always grouping students than I make three group to discus about the moon. I am shared form activity for students than they to do the direction in the form. I found score from each group is different there are have three score from five question, than 1 score, and other. In the slow learner I think this is very good score. Before I am close this lesson I am give them evaluation form to our students. I hope this evaluation can show me about them comprehension with this topic. My voice is loss because I must to talk more than in grade 5B than always repeat to explain my topic. At 13.00 p.m. will be held final demonstration for practice teacher and I am very excited to see that. So I ask permission to sir Richard that I want to see final demonstration today. In grade 4A with two subjects and different teacher. The first subject is science, this is the best presentation because she make materials to help her teaching about science. The second presentation is mathematic, he explain about how is the formula to search volume in cube. He always make materials very much. After I am finish watching them I decide to meet Ulya in lab computer. I fond her was make lesson plan for tomorrow because she will teach again on Friday morning.    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini