DAY 24
Tuesday morning, I am already free to teach in elementary school, so today is free than I am go to in Elementary school after lunch time. Mom Yvette give me and Ulya certificate completed teaching 20 hours and always said congratulations to us. I am proud because I can finished my task to teach in elementary school. I don’t think that I can do that, after that some students give me gifts and flower than balloon, because tomorrow is valentine days. In here all of peoples celebrated valentine day than I just respect. Bell is ringing so my students must to enter their class and they invited me to go in their class. peoples in here very like to take a selfie so we are always selfie together every time. I am agree with that, and when I am enter to class sir Richard said that he and our students very want to taste nasi goreng again for tomorrow. I am accepted him than tonight I must to prepare ingredients for make nasi goreng. Ingredients to make it there are onion, chili, rice, and egg. I am message sir Rodel to accompany me to go traditional market. I am buy over I need to make it than my money is lower, but no problem because I want to give remembrance my students nasi goreng and I am very like to share with all of students. Tonight, Ulya sleep earlier than me cook rice in pan. I must cook rice tonight because tomorrow I don’t want to hurry. I just cook alone but I know my God always blessing me. my rice is well done than I am clean my kitchen first than sleep.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini