DAY 7
This morning I have schedule to city tour with all of my friends, we go to Puerto Galera in Philippine. I am very excited to going there. I am wake up at 04.00 a.m. than take a bath. The driver fetch me at 05.00 a.m. than we go to Calapan Campus around two hours. Suddenly, the rain falling down than we keep to go beach together. I think this rainy day can not go to everywhere but over all can do it. During in the street I am fell dizziness because the road is zig-zag. We through in some hills. I think around two hours than we arrived at Resort Infinity. After that, we eat first together. Many food on the table and the taste is delicious. In the resort very beautiful place in there. The resort have some swimming pool and garden. My friend said me that the price when I want to sleep in hotel is very expensive. After lunch we around hotel and take picture together. The wind in there so fast because very near with beach. After take picture we go to beach and I see many boat in the sea. There are banana boat, dragon boat, ship, etc. I am walking along the sea and see environment in beach. When I want to go back campus I shopping first to gift my family in Indonesia. We go to campus in the evening day and along the road full of water because flood is coming. So I am sleep in Calapan Campus with all of my friends and I am very happy today.   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini