DAY 22 
Today, I am still prepare to my final demonstration because very important. This is my first time I am to do final demonstration, so I am nervous and afraid. I think that is my challenge for teaching. I must to control my feel to be relax. I have many experience from another practice teacher before me, they are very interested for me. I believe that I can to be better from another practice teacher. Last night, I am finished my lesson plan than now I just finished my materials. Mom Eva said to me and Ulya 2 days ago that she invited us to attend lunch in her house. She have house very near from my dormitory than we just walk if we want to go there. Around at 11.00 a.m. her son and sister fetching us in my dormitory than we are not finished to make materials for tomorrow. I am leave my task than take a bath very fast, after that I am and Ulya go to mom Eva house. I am very enjoy to attend her house because this is some last day I am in here. We are arrived in her house, I think we are just walk 15 minute to go her house. Mom Eva have 5 children’s there are 2 boys and 3 girls. Than her husband also to be teacher in Bongabong Campus. They are served me and Ulya seafood, chicken, fruits, and anything. This event is big eating together and her husband cooked over all. I am very like with shrimp because taste of shrimp very delicious and little spicy. The second youngest sister give me water young coconut that is very cool and sweet. I am very miss that drink because when I am in Indonesia I can find it every time. But in here I am difficult to search it. Mom Eva give me and Ulya native bag that is very beautiful bag, I am very like it. Suddenly, she was singing because in her house have karaoke. So we are singing together, actually she ask me to singing alone but I don’t want. I am not singer and have bad voice. I just see she singing with Ulya, than playing with youngest sister. At 14.00 p.m. we are go back to my dormitory than Ulya get message from we friends in Calapan and Main Campus. My friends said that they want to go in my dormitory in Bongabong. Some hours ago, they arrived in my dormitory than we are very missed, so we decide to go in beach near from my campus. We are take a picture together than walking around until evening. I am forget that tonight mom Fisige as Principal of Minscat invited me and Ulya to attend dinner in her house. Actually, she already said to sister of her daughter to fetching me in my dormitory but my friends are coming so I must to accompany their until they are go back to Calapan and Main Campus. Suddenly, mom Fisigan meet me in the beach and I am with Ulya were shock because she fetching us. So she said to sir Jerome that she want to treat us in restaurant. Finally, we are go to “Juris Resto” we are order chicken and halo-halo. We are eating together and have done around 30 minute. My friends decide to leave me and Ulya than mom Fisigan in front of mom Fisigan house. After that she invited me and Ulya to enter in her house than eat again. I jus eat little. She served foods there are shrimp and bangus, chicken, orange. I am so tired tonight than she deliver us until my dormitory with safety.   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini