DAY 1

Assalamu'alaikum everyone. I will tell you about the first day in Philippine. I am placed at Minscat University in Philippine. From my campus there are 2 students go to there. Me and my friend. From UMP me and my friends go to Jakarta in Soekarno-Hatta airport at 11.00 a.m. Me and 3 my friends go to airport together by UMP car. Than we arrived in airport at 21.15 p.m. after that we go around airport and we buy some donuts to eat together. we check-in ticket at 23.10 p.m. because we plane go to Kuala Lumpur at 01.30 a.m. So we must to chek-in earlier. we arrived at Kuala Lumpur airport at 04.30 a.m. than we praying together and wait 4 hour to continue flight go to NAIA airport. Finally we arrived at terminal 3 in NAIA and we take bags. After I find my bags than we meet with coordinator this program from Minscat. This trip very longer than 2 my friends in different campus in Philippine. He invited to eat in restaurant at one of Mall Philippine. After that I continue my trip to Minscat by van to dock around 5 hours. I arrived at dock with the sunset in east direction. I crossed sea with ship around an hour than dinner at restaurant. I fell so tired because it is very long trip, but I have to be strong and enjoying with my trip. Finally I arrived in MinScat at 20.00 p.m. In Minscat have good service and friendly people. I feel happy with all of people in there. they look so beautiful girl and handsome boy and humble, care with me. I meet with one of student in Minscat with major hospitality so she show me about my room and she served all of I need.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini