DAY 17
In grade five, around ten students will be held reading examination. They will reading with fluently to be pass the exam. They can continue the next step if they can reading fluently. The student called one by one by teacher in grade six. Mom Yvette that will assess reading examination. I just stay in classroom and watching learning in grade five. Every the rest, two students will coordinate food to our students in class. So all students can not go to canteen just two students will take food and they bring to the classroom. They trained independence and responsible because they collect money from our students that pay food. I am very amazed to see it because different with my country. Inside this class have comfort room and wasteful. So they no need to outside class if they want to go to comfort room. Sometime they bring food from house to shared with teacher and their friends. After eating together they washing their cutlery. This big class because have students around 40 students. Inside class have projector, students book, and infrastructure that support learning. Actually, some students in here around ten person can not speak English. So very difficult to give learn with them. But I am certainly this is my challenge. I must to teach them and give useful knowledge. Today I am go to Minscat earlier because I don’t have schedule to teach them this day and my observation is have done. I have plan to washing my cloth this afternoon because my dirty cloth already accumulate. So I must to washing my cloth. Suddenly, some students in grade six coming to my dormitory and invited me to playing volley ball. I am very like to playing it but I have to washing. So I ask to playing first without me. I am washing my cloth until evening day so I can not join with them. When I already done our students already go to their house because the cloud is dark. Tonight, I am feel hungry than i invited Ulya to search food and I found noodle, egg, rice. I am cooking noodle than eating together with Ulya. My food so different with my taste because in here just sweet food but I am very like spicy food. After that I am washing my plate than prepare my lesson plan again. I think until 2.30 a.m. to do my lesson plan, because my eyes are very tired and quiet. So I decided to go sleep with nice dream.          

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini