DAY 23
My final demonstration on Monday. This first time I am will try to teach with seniors teacher evaluation me. I have three seniors teacher will be evaluate me there are the principal of elementary school, and two people from Minscat bongabong. So, I am prepare anything from power point, materials, and video. Today, I am wake up earlier than Solat Subuh first after that I am take a bath. I am search Xerox to Photo Copy evaluation form for my students but, I have problem because store photo copy is close. I am very worry and confused, Ulya already go to elementary school first because her teacher called her to meet her in Elementary School. So I decide to use three cycle to deliver me to photo copy than go to elementary school. I am go to in grade 5A than I am surprised because sir Richard already set classroom to be beautiful and very easy to teach. He said me to teach first in grade 5B but my final demonstration keep in grade 5A. I am teach grade 5B first than I am feel relax and enjoy. So when I am done to teach in grade 5B, sir Richard call me again that my final demonstration will be start. In grade 5A already three people to evaluate me, than I just little nervous but I can control it. Like usually I am teach my students with song to start learning. They are very cooperate me during my final demonstration. They always answer my question and can to do work with group appropriate with my instruction. During generalization I am re back again than if they answer right I am give their star. Over all my students can to do evaluation form which I am give to their. Average they get score high, but some students get medium score. I think my final demonstration is success. After I am to do teach than the principal called me to gathering in beside class because she want to give me information about my final demonstration. After me, Ulya will be start final demonstration in grade 6A than I am not see her because I must to go outside to buy foods to share my students. Finally, I am buy milk and bread than donuts. Sir Rodel deliver me to go market and buy foods after that he help me to share it. My students very happy and enjoyed to eat together. They are continue lesson again until at 04.00 a.m. than they go back to their house.        

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini