DAY 11
Morning. I am wake up earlier than I am take a bath. After that I am breakfast with rice and kremesan is food from Indonesia. After that I am waiting Ulya to print my lesson plan in the faculty room. I am print all of I need to teach science today in grade five. After that I accompany Ulya to breakfast in food shop in front of campus. After that we search three cycle to take we go to school. Just ten piso when we use three cycle. I am direct go to my class in grade five than our class give great to me. I am teach science after rest first than I am prepare to teach today. I am very nervous because it is the first time teaching students in different country. After rest I start teach science about “Typhoon”. Students listen all of I speak and they understand what I give to us. Before we start lesson I give they song with game finger to add concentrate us. They very happy and try to follow me. I am start my lesson with explain all about Typhoon. The last time I give they quiz and home work. They can answer all of my  question with fluently so I can know that our class understood with lesson.

Lunch time is coming than I said to us that I want to try street food in Philippine. So some students treat me to try street food there are ice creamble, fish ball, wek-wek, French fries, bananaqu, and other. I am very happy and full because they very kind students. I am never ask to all my students treat me but they very kind to me. After they lunch in they house at 13.00 p.m. they come back again to school until 16.00 p.m. to continue the lesson. This day sir Richard give me food and the taste is very yummy. We shared with another students and practice teacher in grade five. Every afternoon before they go to house I always playing volley ball with us. They very happy playing with me and also with me. Although this day is very hot I don’t care with my skin. I keep playing volley ball in the field and enjoyed with us. Time is off than they go to house together and me always waiting Ulya to go dormitory by three cycle. Tonight I am very hungry so I make noodle from Indonesia with spicy taste. In here never available spicy food because people in here very like sweet food. So I must cooking and make spicy food after that I am continue to sleep earlier.         



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini