DAY 15
Sunday morning is so quiet in this campus because it is holiday. There are many people go to church with our family. Me and Ulya just stay in my dormitory to do lesson plan and another material to teach tomorrow. On Monday I will teach my class about Hurricane. I will teach our students there are the description of Hurricane, the categories of Hurricane, how to Hurricane form, etc. This is long day so I am search food in the store because we are very hungry. I am buy some rice than snack after that I am cooking rice in the kitchen. Than I am eating together with Ulya, we eat rice and kering kentang. I am bring food from Indonesia so it is very yummy. After eat, I am washing my plate than take a bath. This time is showing me to pray maghrib than I am sholat maghrib. After that I am continue to make lesson plan than followed to sholat Isya. My lesson plan finished at 20.00 p.m. so after I make it, my students always chatting me in the group on Facebook. So I must to answer they question to me. Usually they ask about greeting, my condition, and my activity. Every night after school they always chatting me. I am very happy because my students care to me and I can learn to fluently language English with them. They very enjoyed if I answered them question. Sometimes I am ask to them about dream and various dream they have. They invited me to swim in the sea because I told to them that my hobby is swimming. I am talk to them that they must to sleep earlier because tomorrow is Monday so they must to wake up early and go to school. After chatting I am sleep with Ulya in different bed, than I am pray to my God.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini