DAY 25
Valentine day, this morning I am wake up very early from another days. I am direct to cooking nasi goreng than Ulya help me to open onion one by one. In outside my dormitory I am hear louder voice than when I am open my door there is start celebrated valentine day in campus. I am continue cooking again, after my nasi goreng is done than I am take it inside box. I think we are make around 40 box, that is so very many to make it. This is first time I make big nasi goreng than taste of my nasi goreng so delicious. Suddenly, sir Rodel come to my dormitory than I am fetching him in front of campus because he never go to Minscat and he was feel shy. After that, he waiting me to take a bath very fast than my phone always ringing because my students already in elementary school. After that I am go to elementary school with him by three cycle, I think peoples in the street always see us because maybe they think that we are seller. I am arrived in elementary school than all of my students give me flowers, gifts, necklace, chocolate and balloon. I am very happy than surprised because they are very care with me. This is last time I am meet their because tomorrow I must to go Calapan campus. Sir Rodel help me to share nasi goreng than they said that so delicious and yummy. We are take picture together, crying together, and smiling together. This day very impression for me, after that they invited me to walking around city just near from elementary school. I am take a lunch in Patricia House, she is invited me to eat in her house than she  always miss me and crying because I will leave her for long time. After lunch, we are go to seashore beach but rainy is coming so we just stay in one of building in campus. We are see typhoon is coming when rainy but rainy not long time so we are go to beach to playing and swimming. my students make a wish that I can go back again to meet their, they throw stone to the sea and make a wish. They are write “I miss u mom Arin” in sand than take pictures together. I am go to my dormitory because evening day, than sir Doe said that he invited me to attend him program of valentine day. I am and Ulya attend him program in campus until 17.00 a.m. after that we are prepare cloths and anything to put inside bags.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini