DAY 10
This morning, I go to elementary school at 09.05 a.m. This elementary school is public school than five days school. They go to house at 16.00 p.m. before they go to house they playing sport together in the field school. Some student invite me to join playing volley ball than I am playing with us. This day so excited because all of student very kind with me than the teacher in here also welcome, friendly, and kind with me. They playing sport just 10 minute than they go to house. Some student walking or picked up they parents.  Mrs. Joey said me to wait mr. Brian because he will fetching me and Ulya in elementary school. Around five minute I am waiting him than we coming to pick up me. We arrived at dormitory than we very hungry now but the electrical is turn off and water can not to use. So I go outside my room and search mom Myla to said about my problem. Some people and teacher trying to improve gas stove because can not used. Suddenly, the electric is turn on than the water used. I am go to the canteen because I want to cook fried banana with flour and sugar. After I buy some ingredients to cook than we make fried banana in pan. This very delicious and sweet. I am very like this food, than I must to cook rice by manual because in my dorm have no rice cooker. I am cook rice than Ulya cook egg and fish to we eat. I am usually call my mother with video call because I am very miss her. I am talk everything when I was do in elementary school today. My mother also very miss with me than we speak anything to me and my mother never forget to pray with God to the good for me. I am make lesson plan to teach in the Mames tomorrow with the topic of Typhoon. I make finger doll to be material during the lesson and power point to give knowledge about Typhoon to our students. Finally, after we talked first than I go to sleep with comfortable.     

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini