DAY 5
I will tell you about my activities in here, mom Eva invited me to go to Elementary School there is near from MinScat than we go there by car. Mr Brian also accompany me and mom Eva. After we arrived at Elementary School we meet with one of the teacher in there than she call the head master to meet with us. The head master at this school is very welcome to us and mom Eva explain about program exchange will be held in MinScat. Some minute mr Brian bring him practice teacher from MinScat who she teach in this school to me. He said that her will be assistance me during I am in Elementary School. Her name is mrs. Joey she teach in grade one and she very love children. After we meet together the head master in school show me to the class grade five in this school. I am meet with mr Richard. He is teacher science in grade five. The head master give me choice to choose the subject for teaching science or English. Than I said to teaching science. They leave me, and I just stay in class five with mrs Joey and mr Richard. Some minute mr Brian bring him practice teacher from MinScat who she teach in this school to me. He said that her will be assistance me during I am in Elementary School. Her name is mam Joey she teach in grade one and she very love children. After we meet together the head master in school show me to the class grade five in this school. I am meet with mr Richard. He is teacher science in grade five. The head master give me choice to choose the subject for teaching science or English. Than I said to teaching science. They leave me, and I just stay in class five with mrs Joey and mr Richard. All of students in grade five have many question to me so I must to answer over all. Today I am very happy because I have my schedule during in here. I said with mr Richard that I must to learn about lesson plan to teach science in this school. So he teach me about the lesson plan in science. He use the curriculum K-12 in Philippine. So I try to understand with this curriculum and he said to me that on Monday I will to teach him student about weather disturbance. I am shock to hear that but I must to try teach with better. Mrs Joey said me to visit in grade one and I find in there is very noisy and active students. At eleven o’clock mr Brian fetch me to go back in MinScat. Each afternoon I always stay in dormitory and I see that this room have renovation because my friend will come to here, this room has not hot and clean. I think this room can make me comfortable during one month. Last morning mom Myla said me that she will fetch my friend in Victoria Campus so mom Pau invite me to go in her room. I can not think but mom Pau buy some food for me and that is halal. It is so delicious food in this campus there are milk, French fries, and beef burger. I am fell so full today than mom Pou ushered me to in front of campus because I must to go mom Myla house just alone. But in the street mom Pou said with her friend and her friend is the neighbor from mom Myla so I go to mom Myla house with her friend by three cycle. Than I direct to pray in my room and some minute Ulya is coming with mom Myla. I fell very happy because I find my friend than we go to dormitory together. Finally, tonight I already stay in dormitory with Ulya.         











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini