DAY 18
This day is the fourth time to teaching science in grade five, I already not nervous again. So I am prepare all of I need this morning. Before I go to school usually I am washing my plate and clean my room first. After that I am take a bath in my comfort room, than prepare to go to school. I am accompany Ulya to buy some food because she not breakfast. I am forget that this day have final demonstration to our practice teacher in this school. So this day, I can not teach science but replaced tomorrow. I am shock but happy because I can prepare to more if I want to teach my students. So I decide to make lesson plan to final demonstration on Monday next week. Today sir Rodel he is practice teacher will final demonstration at 13.00 p.m. he feel very nervous because it. I just watching he teach about the phases of the moon to grade five. He was very good performance because our students can understand and to do task with correct. I am very amazed with him perform to teaching science. I must learn more with him. After that, sir Rodel give us spaghetti and we eating together in the classroom. We are very thanks to sir Rodel and always hope sir Rodel can to be the best teacher. I am join learning by sir Richard after lunch. This afternoon topic lesson about Philippine until around 15.30 p.m. the learning is done. So like usually I am accompany students to play volley ball. Suddenly, practice teacher in grade four come to join with us. He has name is Jaire. I and him talked with playing volley ball. I think he was very know about me. So we are sharing the different country in here and in my city. The time is end, so I am go to Minscat by three cycle with Ulya. This day is so tired. After that I am washing my cloth in hostel than usually I always to go in above hostel because in there I can see the beach from top of hostel. I go to outside to search some food to dinner. I am also very hungry than we decide to not cook but just buy food. After I found my food than we go to my room to eating and after that I am sholat maghrib. I make lesson plan to everyday because this program should me to teach 15-20 hours. So I must to hard work and spirit. This is my challenge and experience were I join to this program students exchange. This night I am sleep earlier that Ulya because my lesson plan already finish first.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini