DAY 6
This morning when I wake up and open my eyes. I can not see anything because all of them is dark. And this morning the lamp is turn for 2 hours. I call Ulya and she was in beside me. After that I take water to Wudhu and pray first with Ulya. Suddenly, mom Myla knock my door and I open to her she said that my schedule today to go to Elementary School because in there have Scout boy and Girl. Before that I washing my face and brush first than take a bath. This day is celebrate birthday mom Pou so she invite me and Ulya to attend her room. She already serve snack there are puto, soda, and bihun. So we will go there and eat all of them. After we breakfast we continue to Elementary School to see Scout. We go to there by three cycle and the price is ten piso. After we arrived in school I meet girl in grade five than they said hello to me. I introduce Ulya to us and she really happy. During in school we see all of activities there are singing contest, dance, and anything. In this elementary school have a lot of school there are girl scout, boy scout, and kid scout. The instructor of this scout is practice teacher and some teacher in elementary school. There are many activity, in this scout school wish that all of students can to be leadership, responsible, and independent. Head master call me to know Ulya and we go to Canteen. In canteen we talk about my schedule in this school. Than I accompany Ulya to meet with the teacher in grade six. Finally we go back to MinScat than we washing cloth together in Hostel. In the afternoon we check cloth when we were put in the top of building because in there many shine so my cloth can dru to fast. Evidently, my cloth haven’t dry so we move to dormitory. After that mom Myla and mr Done invite we to police and market. We buy all of thing when I need for one month. Mr Done said to me and Ulya that he want to invite us go around Bansud town. At seven o’clock he fetch me and Ulya by him car. Mom Myla also accompany me to go around. We go to Plaza de Bansud it is like Park in Bansud. We take picture in there than around that place. Finally, we go back to dormitory and buy some bread to eat inside car.

                               


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini