DAY 16 
Today, I must to printed my lesson plan to teach my students in grade five. So I am wake up earlier than take a bath. After that I am go to faculty room to printed. I am always printed my lesson plan and worksheets for students in there. I am teach after the rest so I can prepare to more before teach them. I am very lucky to teach my students in grade five because they can speak English and understand with all of my topic when I explain to them. My students very happy if I am teach with song “Science is so fascinating”. I am collaboration this song with finger movements to up concentrate before start lesson science. After singing together I am explain all of my topic to them and they listen be carefully. Today the topic is Hurricane. Hurricane is the one of weather disturbances. After I am teach them some students give me Balloon but my balloon is explode “Boom” so I can not bring that Balloon to my dormitory. The other student give me flower from paper, the color is pink. That is beautiful flower but my flower is loss. When I was in my room than I am search the flower in my bag I can not found it. I am not lunch in the school because there is no halal food just pork. So I can not it in the canteen, I just eat biscuit. Today I am try to taste milk of been, I think it’s same with “susu kedelai” from my city. The taste is so delicious and sweet. At 13.00 p.m. my students continue to lesson the other subject with sir Richard. Me and sir Rodel are the practice teacher just see and observe how to he teach in the classroom. I must to learn more how to teach in this countries because very different with my city. Sir Rodel always teach first before rest so after rest time I can teach. Before they go to our house usually we played volley ball together. Than the bell is ringing so they must to go house and me also go to minScat. I am very tired this day so I must to buy chicken for my dinner. I am cooking rice because there is no rice in my room. I am dinner with chicken, rice, kering kentang, and kremesan from Indonesia. After dinner, I am sholat Isya than go to sleep.   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini