DAY 12

Hallo. I hope this morning is the nice day. Every morning there is no water in my dormitory so I just still waiting and said to technician. After that when the water is available so I decide to make fried rice to sir Richard and some snacks to our students in grade five. I am shock because in the beside my room there is boy from Thailand. He also join this program SEAMEO and he placed in Bongabong campus. So I offer him to breakfast with me and Ulya. We make fried rice together than Ulya make fried rice for mam Yvette and Myla than me make to sir Richard. We share the fried rice to Tanawut, he is boy from Thailand and he very like with fried rice. He said that the taste of fried rice is delicious. Suddenly sir Ike coming to him room than fetching him to go to Calapan Campus. Tanawut is homesick in Bongabong because him friend in Calapan. But I don’t understand with this wise because when I am alone in Bongabong and want to move than join with all of friends in Calapan or Victoria campus the wise not agree with me. But when Tanawut said he want to move the wise agree with him. Although, the finally Ulya accompany me in Bongabong than I am keep stay in here. In Bongabong just two students in here. I am and Ulya. Suddenly, mom Myla coming than she said that this afternoon at 15.00 p.m. will be held celebrate welcome party to our students exchange in Bongabong campus. Mom Myla and mom Pou taste fried rice (nasi goreng) from Ulya and I am prepare to take a bath go to elementary school. The fried rice I am take to give for sir Richard and our students in grade five than I am permission with sir Richard that I can not stay in the school until afternoon because I have the event and I am explain all of them to him. I am go back to campus again than prepare to performance because I want to show traditional dance from my city. I am practice until 15.00 p.m. than attend the event. In there have all of the principal, staff administrator, and all of teacher in this campus. I am fell nervous because I must to speak short message about the impression in Bongabong campus. I am continue to show my talent with traditional dance this is first time I am show my talent in public. Over all is success and the best performance because all of people very enjoyed to see my performance. I am very proud and lucky because I get this opportunity.   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini