DAY 14
Saturday morning I am not breakfast earlier, so I decide to search rice and another food in front of store. I found some food than breakfast in my dormitory. This day is rainy so I just stay in my room. Security teach me how to do switch on and off the water so every time I can use water. The driver coming and meet with us to accompany me buy souvenir in Mansalay shop. Before that we go to Danghay Port in Roxas. The driver said me that the name of the road from Bongabong, Roxas, Mansalay, and Dulalako. So I must try to memorize the name of the road. After we take picture in port than we go to Mansalay to buy souvenir and in there I am buy some things to gift people in my city. We go to there around an hours and many T-junction so I can loss. I see many tree, hill, mountain, and than rice fields in every where. The road a bit busy because this weekend. In Roxas we visit restaurant to lunch first together. After that we continue to washing car in carwash near from Minscat. Mom Myla invited me to see the resort her friend near from carwash. Than we take picture again in the resort. There are many visitors and facilities so the best. We around the resort after that the manager of resort invited me and Ulya to attend soft opening restaurant at 14 February 2018 than if possible to attend we will attend. After that the carwash is finish so we go to campus and take a rest in my dormitory. This Saturday night so I must to do write my blog and lesson plan because on Monday I must to teach our students in grade five again about the Storm. I am sleep late again to do my task.          


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini