DAY 9
I am still waiting the driver from Bongabong campus to fetching me and Ulya. Every morning we cook sardines to breakfast. In Philippine all of food is not same with my feel because in this place have not spicy food. So we make very spicy food to eat together. After we eat than we just stay in bedroom and make lesson plan science. Because tomorrow I must to be teach our students in the elementary school. I think nervous and shy. Actually in Indonesia I usually teach all of student with confidence. Maybe I am to be nervous because this is the first time I will teach student in different country and language. At 14.00 p.m. the driver coming than we  go to Victoria first to fetching all of teacher from Bongabong. In there they was meeting with teacher in Victoria campus. I am very happy because I can meet again with 7 my friends in there. We talking about lesson plan what should we do when we will teacher. After 10 minute we go to Bongabong together with all of teacher. The road go to Bongabong is zig-zag so I am little dizzy but until campus I am keep healthy. Today, actually I have permission to teach grade 5 but I can not teach because I am arrived at campus at night. We said “Salamat Po” that is Tagalog language. The driver drop me in dormitory than we continue detailed lesson plan again to prepare teaching tomorrow. Finally, we sleep late time because many work should we do.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini