DAY 27
Sir Jerome call us at 1.30 a.m. than we are prepare to change cloth and go to Manila, but actually we are go to Manila at 4.30 a.m. so very long time we are waiting. We just stay in bedroom some my friends sleep but not for me and Amira. We are sharing story and experience. I am very excited to listen her story, she is from Bengkulu, Sumatera but her father born in China and her mother born in Padang so she is like person China. At 4.30 a.m. we go to together to Batangas port in Calapan we go there with 2 van. We go to inside big ship than waiting around 2 hours inside of ship. After that we are go to Manila, before that we are go to Tagtay is one of the vacation in Philippines. That place very high on top of mountain. After we arrived in there the season very hot, so we just walk around some minute and go to Manila. Trip to go Manila from Tagtay very long time because I am go from afternoon than arrived in Manila is night. Tomorrow I am and Dhana will flight to go Indonesia. So after I am take a bath Dhana call me to go outside buy souvenir than I am follow him. We are go to Starbuck to buy coffe, than when we go to Robinsons Mall that is closed. So we just eat in McD to accompany Thailand persons eat in there. After that I am meet Aisyah and Ket they are my room friends in hotel. They also will eat chicken than I am waiting her eat and me buy burger because I am feel full. After dinner we go back to Hotel again to sleep.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini