DAY 21
Saturday morning like usually I am wake up earlier than make prepare for final demonstration on Monday. I must to prepare my lesson plan, than materials I am use to teach,  power point and video. I am very worries today because at afternoon my students will be go to my dormitory to playing in seashore. So I must to do finish over all I need. Suddenly, around 8.30 a.m. students in grade 6 there are Ulya students coming to my dormitory to meet her. I just say hello and continue my task again, but Ulya accompany her students. Yesterday I am already buy paper colors, so I just need to cut all of paper. My topic is Constellations of Stars, so I am make many stars from paper and activity form for my students. My material I am use are some split stars than look like constellations than I will put in blackboard. After that students will be connecting and make constellations. I am also make video to make easy comprehension of my students and power point there are explained about constellations with picture of constellations. i am take a bath during Ulya talking with her students, because after me I think Ulya also will take a bath. After that my students coming when I was praying, so they are waiting me in outside my dormitory than when I am finish I meet their. They are very happy and also noisy because many students, but no problem for me. my students bring fish ball that is my favorite food. Yomar always make me fish ball and very delicious. Yomar give me some fish ball with ketchup. He make fish ball in him house than I am and Ulya eat fish ball in my dormitory. Yomar bring around one pan so all of him friends can taste too. After eat fish ball together we are go to outside to tree house. In the behind hostel have tree house and very near with sea than my students very happy to go there. My students suggest to me to swimming in the sea because I already ask to their that my hobby is swimming but I am not yet to swim in the sea, so I am afraid to swim in there. My mother also not give me permission to swim because very dangerous her said to me last night. I think this beach didn’t have high waves because of that my students very happy to swim in the sea. I just look at their from seashore because I am afraid if some my students can sink when they were swimming. Some minute Ulya also come to the sea with her students than she join to playing with my students,  but she not long time because she want to walk around in outside campus with her students. Allyn said to me that she was very hungry so I am confused because in my dormitory didn’t have a lot of foods. Finally, they are go to my dorm to change cloth and after that I am treat their to buy street food in store in front of campus. They are very happy because I am treat their, Shirnie said to me that in near my dormitory have Big Aquarium of Bangus Fish. So I am agree with him and we are go there, and right I am see a lot of Big Aquarium. This place from fisherman in Bongabong, there are shrimp, lobster, bangus, and another fish. I am very excited can see a lot of fish and find another way in near campus. Evening is coming than they are go to their house together before that they deliver me to my dorm first. They are very kind with me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini