DAY 28
My flight at 04.00 a.m. so I am make alarm before that, I am wake up first because I must to fast go to airport. I am in terminal 3 than sir Jerome, aisyah, ket and boy accompany me to go airport. I am and Dhana check-in first before go to Immigration in airport. I am not eat anything so I am buy donuts and snack to eat. After that I am split with my friends because that time show us to go inside and we meet my friends from another receiving campus but we are same university in Indonesia. We direct go to inside plane than inside of plane a lot of empty chair, but not for me. I am sit between two boys there are my friends from Indonesia and boy from Canada. Some minute ago, my friends move to in front of chair because that is empty and me just with boy from Canada. I am said to him “ where are you going sir?” than he said that he will go to Jakarta. After that I am teach Indonesian language to him and he is  very happy. Around 4 hours I am stay inside plane than I am sleep well done because last night I am not sleep. We arrived in Jakarta, than my friends help me to take my bags in Cabin.  Before go to outside boy from Canada give me remembrance, he give me money coin from Canada. I am said thank you very much to him. In terminal 3 international Soekarno-Hatta airport very beautiful and comfort place, because in here use LCD to make video about Indonesia. I am so surprised with that than I am search mom Ope she is coordinator this program from my university. Than I am take my bags from baggage and I am push my bags with trolley. I find mom Ope in outside airport than we are hug her. After that I am find my parents, I am very missed their. I am direct go to hotel with grab and said permission to our my friends. I am not go to my house with their but with my parents. I have ticket train to go my city in Purwokerto than we go there at 21.00 p.m. in Station Senen Jakarta. we go to station early than waiting train but not long time train is arrived in station than we go to inside train and sit together. Tomorrow I am arrived in my city Purwokerto.   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini