DAY 8
Rain coming to Calapan campus, after yesterday we around beach and now I am feel tired.  I am and all of my friends wake up late today. So we just sleep in bedroom during rain falling down in outside hotel. After that, we prepare to breakfast and lunch in another place because this Sunday so the canteen is close. We go to McD than we eat chicken, ice cream, and other. We joking during still waiting food because I am very miss with all of my friend. We just meet each a week one time. After eat, we go to Mall in Calapan City to refreshing in there. Today, sir Jerome to be driver because the driver is holiday. I am accompany Ika to buy lipstick and me buy lip bam. I am search in one store to other store because I am want to buy good thing. I am buy all of I need in the mall. Before I buy something my money is a lot but now to be less. I think until evening we around mall so I am very anxiety because I must to go Bongabong campus tonight. From Calapan to Bongabong very long distance so I must to fast go from Mall. We arrived at hotel than we packing all of thing. My friends go to Victoria around 7 person than I am stay in Calapan until mom Myla fetching me tomorrow. So I and Ulya sleep in Calapan with Dhilla and Ika. Tonight we have plan to make lesson plan because I must to make it for report my task. We search Wi-Fi in Administrator room than I make it. I am feel sleepy so I invited Ika to back bedroom. Finally, we sleep together in Calapan Campus.    


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini