DAY 20
I am very ready to teach math today. This is my first time to teach about math. I am try to not use power point because if I use it that will crowded. I have to move from one class to another class so the projector must also to move. I will teach with topic is Perimeter of rectangle, square, and polygon. Before rest I am teach in grade 5A is fast learner, so it is very easy to explain about this topic to them. They understood and can answer my question with correct. They also can solve the problem in question. Every the last time I give them evaluation form to measure comprehension about this topic. The rest is coming so our students take a food in class because two of them take food from canteen to bring class. They very noisy if rest is coming. But I think this normally condition. After rest, I am move to 5B than teaching about same topic with 5A. usually before I am start lesson I am singing together with our students. I am very excited to teach them because this is my challenge to understood my students. After singing together I am direct to start this lesson. The first step I am give picture of shapes. There are rectangle, square, and polygon. Our students is understood about this picture. So I am explain again with slowly about formula to search of rectangle, square, and polygon. I am always repeat formulas to search that. I am also give three example to search from each formula of shapes. They are not use formula with correct so I am give them example first than they follow me. They are slow to thinking that is different with fast learner. After that I am give them evaluation form to know comprehension of them. Ithink over all can to do evaluation form with correct. I am finishing this llesson and outside from room than I am talking with cooperating teacher in grade five. We talk about apprehension me about Filippina, people in here, th\an beautiful place from Indonesia. This is Friday than  after teaching I am watch Ulya to teach in the middle learner in grade 6B. they are very happy when Ulya teach them.. Today I am called the driver of three cycle to came in elementary school so I am said that at 15.00 p.m. Ulya not go house with me because she have task to her done this morning. So I am decide to go my dorm first after that you. I am rest in my dorm than when I am inside dorm the lamp is turn off until at 21.00 p.m and I am eating burger with egg in beside store from Mames.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini