DAY 13
This morning I am to teach students in grade five because sir Richard give me opportunity to teach him class. I must teach science every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is the second time I am teach them and nervous is loss. I can control my afraid because every time our students always chatting with me about different culture in Indonesia and Philippine. So I am very often to talk with us and learn tagalong language from them. Today I must to teach “Tornado” with power point I explain about it to our students in grade five. In the middle of lesson I give they quiz time to evaluate comprehension about Tornado. Some students can answer with correct and active than in the last minute I give them scrabble about tornado. They are very enjoyed with each group. There is five group than the winner in this scrabble are group one and group two. After that I am reminded again about the lesson which already we learn. I am very lucky to teach grade five because all of students in this class very care with me. Every Friday our students go to house very earlier at 12.00 p.m. than they said that they want to go my dormitory in campus. So I am said that they can attend me in my dormitory. Some students go to my dormitory earlier they just put them bag in house than go to my room. During still waiting another students I am make noodle from Indonesia with spicy. So I said to lunch together with me. Suddenly, another students coming and they take fish ball food there is street food from Philippine. We cooking together in my kitchen in dormitory before that Shim my student give me orchid flower, the orchid have purple color. I am very happy because that is my favorite flower. I am save it in my dormitory than I am put on the table. They invited me to go to the sea so I am join and very happy with us until afternoon. After that I must to accompany them to back to them house. Finally, I am so tired and sleep long time. Me and Ulya wake up at 20.30 p.m. than write my blog and sleep again because today very tired.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini