DAY 26
The driver fetching me at 10.30 a.m. but I must to take my evaluation form from campus. I am search mom Connie than I am not found her in her room, after that mom Myla and mom Eva help me to search her and get my evaluation form. I am said thank you very much to two womans because they are always help me during I am in Bongabong campus. After that, mom Myla accompany me to take breakfast in store food because in canteen there is no chicken. We have done at 10.15 a.m. than the driver already coming so I am and Ulya put bags in van. My feel so bad, sad, and want to cry. I must to leave beautiful place for long time and I don’t know that I can go back again or not because I don’t have a lot of money. Mom Fisigan, mom Myla, and mom Eva accompany us to go Calapan Campus. We go to Calapan around 2 hours, than I can not sleep because I am very enjoy with view during in the street. There are many hill, coconut tree, banana tree and river. I think in here not different with my country because as many as similar. I arrived in Calapan campus than I am take my bags from van, after that I am meet my friends from Main Campus already stay in bedroom. I am still waiting call sir Jerome to attend closing party this afternoon, until at 14.00 p.m. this event start than each students exchange must to talk experience and impressions during stay in Philippine. I am and my friends already prepare text to speech in front of president of Minscat and another teacher. In the evening we are eating together in restaurant campus with fish, spaghetti, and rice. Students in campus served over all for us, than in the middle when I am eating mom Fisigan, mom Eva, and mom Myla permission to me and Ulya that they want to go back in Bongabong. I am very sad and Ulya was crying. I am deliver their until they go from Calapan Campus. I hope we can meet again in another years. Ika said me that tonight she invited from her students to attend dance party in auditorium so she invited us to go party tonight. We are go to party together than we are see dancing couple in this party, but I am and all my friends were bored so we are go to bedroom earlier than Ika. Tomorrow we must to wake up early because we will go to Manila.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini