DAY 3
I arrived at Bongabong Campus with mom Myla. She introduce me with all of teacher in there. I feel happy to meet us. All of people in here very kind, friendly, and welcome with me. After that they asked me to eat first. I eat fried meat cow in canteen campus with mom Myla is accompany me to eat. After lunch me, mom Myla and mr Brian go around campus. This campus is very near with the sea but all lot of plants in everywhere. I meet with some students in here, they are give me sweet smile. Than, I join with mom Myla in Faculty Office to still wait her time go house. Because just me who arrived at campus so I sleep at mom Myla tonight. Her friend take me to mom Myla house. Her house is not far from campus. Many orchid in front of her house and she have baby dog in her house. I am feel scared with dog because in my house haven’t dog. At the evening her husband invited me to dinner but I refused because I am full. So I just stay in her son room. Mom Myla has two child but her child not in her house because her child study at university in Manila. I am pray first before sleep, and than my mother call me by phone so I answer her call. My parents very miss with me because this is the first time me split with us. So they worries with me but they always pray for me. After telephone with us, I continue to sleep.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini