DAY 4
I am wake up at 04.00 a.m. this morning than I pray first to my God. Than I smoothed my bedroom. After that I go to kitchen to asked water and mom Myla have done take a bath. So she invited me to breakfast with her, and I join breakfast. After that I prepare to go to MinScat today and her husband take mom Myla first by motorcycle than her husband pick up me. I usually in her room at faculty, than still waiting to receive my schedule. Today, I think that I must to go around campus. So, I around campus just alone because my friend will come at Saturday. I see all of student was ceremony at field. Suddenly mom Eva invited me to meet with teacher English in senior high school. I meet the teacher English is mom Min. she accompany me to see the learning activity English in Gymnasium. Today, mom Min doesn’t teach her students but she just observed her practice teacher. She introduce me to our students when our class was learning English. After the learning is end, she take me to see the other learning in this campus. I continue to Literature Philippine class still stay in senior high school. All of students in Wednesday haven’t wear uniform. So they wear casual cloth to join learning in school. In the middle of learning, I permission to out for this class and go to faculty room. In faculty room I meet many practical teacher in there. I also introduce my self with us. At 11.30 p.m. mom Myla take me to lunch at food shop in front of campus. I chose my food because in here haven’t halal food. So I just eat soup been in there. After lunch I and mom Pou go to science class in junior high school because I want to know learning science in this country. Finally, I go to boarding house with mom Myla, but her have activity to teach math so I am alone in this place. I think is never mind but some minute I miss my mother in Indonesia and in here I haven’t friend because my friend will arrived at Saturday. Suddenly mom Myla knock door and I open it. She come with mr Brian and said that my feel now. I can’t say anything and crying. I explain all of reason why I crying today. So they can understand with my feel. All of people in here meet me to see my condition. This room is very hot because the AC is not function. After that, when I was good feel I said with mom Myla to leave me in this room because I already fine. In the afternoon mom Min and mrs Pou come to accompany me. Than they take me to outside from this room and we go to the sea in beside campus. So my feel very great fine, actually in MinScat is very comfortable but I think I just miss my mother so this fell to be bad. Than I go to mom myla house to sleep in there, I already two night sleep in there.




















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini