DAY 2
This second day, I just stay in Calapan City to observed this campus with all of students Sea-Teacher from Indonesia. This morning we meet with the president of campus Mr. Jesse T Zamora. We breakfast before meet him than we gather in hall campus with all of employee and administrator campus. In this schedule is acceptance students Sea-Teacher to campus. We presented traditional dance from Philippine and singer. After gather in hall we go around campus to observed and learn about education in here. After that, we lunch together in the dining room with fish and soup chicken. There are food so delicious, than in the evening we go to Robinson mall in Calapan city. We buy all of we need for a month. My friend buy shoes, sim card, food, and cloth. Before we shopping we go to Office Police to report that we stay in Philippine during a month. Finally at night we move to other campus. Three students stay in Calapan than seven students stay in Victoria and me stay in Bongabong. We go there around an hour from Calapan by van. Because the located of Bongabong Campus is far, so I sleep in Victoria just tonight. In the next morning I continue my trip to Bongabong campus with mom Myla. I look all of plants everywhere until my journey. Many Coconut Plants along the way to Bongabong city. I see banana plants too everywhere and the road is very zigzag. So this car turn left and turn right during in the road. After two hours ago, me and mom Myla arrived at Bongabong campus. Mom Myla introduce me to our teacher in there. I like so happy can meet other people. This campus is very near with the sea.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini